Pet Friendly Apartments in Raleigh
Allister North Hills is a pet friendly Midtown Raleigh apartment community. We are pet lovers and want to make sure your family pet has as wonderful of an experience living at Allister North Hills as you do. The community features some amazing pet friendly amenities, including a dog wash station with drying table and a fenced in pet park! In order to ensure they do, please take a moment to read our pet friendly apartment guidelines:
Are their size and breed restrictions at Allister North Hills?
- We have no weight limit for pets. Max 2 pets per apartment.
- We hope you can understand that only breeds of a non-aggressive nature are allowed.
What is required for my pet to be approved?
- Vet verification of breed, shot status and current photo required.
- A one-time non-refundable pet fee of $300 for one pet and $500 for two.
- Additional pet rent required of $20 per pet/month.
- Only those pet(s) identified on the signed lease addendum can occupy the premises.
Allister North Hills provides pet waste stations located throughout the property for your convenience.
- Take a bag when you head outside: don’t leave home without it. Allister North Hills provides pet waste stations located throughout the property for your convenience.
- Violation costs can be up to $100 in fines and may lead to a request to remove your pet from the property. We don’t want that and neither do you.
Did you know?
- N.C. State Law requires dogs be kept inside except when on a leash and accompanied by and under control of the resident.
- As a resident, you are responsible for injuries or damage to person or property caused by your pet.
- The Ten Commandments For Condo And Apartment Dog Owners